____ ppioforum.com

______A place for PPIO folks to share photos and lessons.In addition to this forum , you can sign up for our free mailing list on our main website at www.PPIO.com.

Marci Blattenberger -part 1

This is the power point presentation and lecture on china painting given by Marci Blattenberger and Paul Lewing at the NCECA clay conference in Seattle , WA on Thursday , March 29,2012

Also, this space will include other filmed china painting events .

Re: Marci Blattenberger -part 1

Postby Sheila » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Marci, what a fabulous job you've done in explaining our art form. And by including all the fabulous paintings, you give the new viewer a great visual. Thanks for all your hard work...I for one have really enjoyed it!
Sheila
Sheila

Postby janebowen » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Wow! I just read part one and think you should publish this into a book. Can't wait to have the time to read the rest! Conga Rats!! Jane Bowen
janebowen

Postby maryg » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 am

Super variety! Thanks very much for all you do for us and our art. I am honored to have works included! TY again! Mary
Mary Gosden on Long Island, NY

www.marygosdenstudio.com
maryg

Postby judyj » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 am

Marci - what a fantastic job you have done with the entire presentation! I too, think it should become a book. Also, like Mary, I'm honored to have my work included.
Judy Jaussaud in the Eastern Washington countryside - in between Naches, Gleed, Selah and Yakima. judyjaussaud@charter.net
judyj

Location: In Gleed, Washington - West of Yakima & East of Naches

Postby Sandy Bell » Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Marci, I truly enjoyed your presentation. It was clear and easy to understand. Great work. God Bless, Sandy Bell, Sidney, IA
Sandy Bell

Postby gilbe » Tue May 15, 2012 4:00 am

thanks Marci
I have really enjoy'd it,thank you verry mutch
Gilbe ;thanks;
gilbe

Postby lindamccaleb1 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am

WOW what a presentation. I bet the potters were totally surprised how involved china painting really is, and now have a new appreciatiion for it!
Linda In Texas
lindamccaleb1

Postby kaye hurn » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Oh wow Marci, what a wonderful presentation. It is the first time I had read that we could see the presentation via our amazing, wonderful computers! The presentation is so clear and illustrated so well . . . no wonder you blew their socks off!
Thank you for putting the site on ppio today; probably you had before but I might have missed it.
Anyhow it is now filed away for future reference.
Thanks again! ;thanks; ;thumps; ;clap; ;clap; ;clap; ;clap;
kaye hurn

Previous

Return to NCECA presentation -March,2012 Seattle and more